1. Legally binding agreement: By signing a contract with The Pressure Professor Inc, you are signing a legally binding contract for work to be completed at an agreed upon price. If you break this contract, all deposits made to the company shall be surrendered as damages
2. Product warranties: All warranties are limited to those offered by the manufacturers of the products used by The Pressure Professor Inc. The Pressure Professor Inc makes no additional warranties. If you ever have any concern regarding our work, please notify us immediately and we will make every effort to remedy the situation as quickly as possible.
3. Water usage: By signing this agreement, you agree to provide The Pressure Professor Inc the right to use an onsite water source as needed to complete the stated project without compensation. If an exterior/alternate water source is required, an additional fee will apply. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the water supply is on and working properly before technicians arrive. If water is not available, rescheduling fees may apply.
4. Courtesy: For the entire duration that The Pressure Professor’s technicians are on site at your property, you are responsible for keeping all children and pets, as well as other individuals, away from the work area. This is for your safety as well as our technicians.
5. Payment: Payments made to The Pressure Professor Inc are due as per the contract schedule, and are to be paid by check, bank transfer, credit card, or cash. There will be a 3% transaction fee added for all credit card payments.
6. Scheduling: Inclement weather may affect scheduling. We make every effort to keep scheduling conflicts to a minimum, however circumstances that are beyond our control may affect your project start and completion dates. You will be notified of any changes as soon as possible.
7. Removal and replacement of personal items: Removal and replacement of personal items such as patio furniture, planters, grills, windchimes, ornaments, etc. is the responsibility of the homeowner. Should we need to remove items from the area to be cleaned, we will not be
responsible for breakage or storage issues. An additional charge will be applied for the time and labor devoted to the removal and replacement of these items.
8.Damages: The Pressure Professor Inc is not responsible for damages due to improperly installed or loose siding, loose shingles, broken or open windows, improperly sealed windows/doors, wood rot, defective construction, improperly secured wires, loose or improperly installed gutters and leaders, and improper caulking.
9.Non-organic stain removal: stains that consist of non-organic compounds will not be removed with standard cleaning services provided by The Pressure Professor Inc. Examples of such stains include, but are not limited to rust, oil, grease, tire marks, carbon, effervescence, calcium, etc. Removing stains of this nature is considered a restoration service and requires unique cleaning solutions, as well as different methods of application. Our technicians are specially trained to apply these solutions to your property safely, and effectively – please notify us prior to arrival if you wish to utilize any of our restoration services.
10.Artillery Fungus: The Pressure Professor Inc. does not guarantee removal of artillery fungus from exterior surfaces.
11. Mud daubers: Mud dauber nest stain removal is not guaranteed in a standard house wash. Removal of these stains requires a specific cleaning solution, combined with vigorous scrubbing. All mud dauber stain removal services will be quoted separate from standard exterior cleanings.
12. Home conditions: The Pressure Professor Inc expects your property to be in good repair and weathertight. This includes but is not limited to all electrical service – including receptacles and light fixtures. Doors and windows shall also be weathertight. The Pressure Professor Inc is not responsible for damages from water intrusion as a result of poor or improper installation, maintenance, or repair of electrical related items, doors, or windows
© The Pressure Professor Pressure Washing 2024. Powered by WordPress